Modify OUR Goal

by 6:58 PM 0 comments
         On 07-Jan-2014 I was spent my whole day in Ricco Developers Office on my official chair. On that day i was thinking that what i am doing here that is not my dream . I was not preparing for that chair whole of my life .  But the fact coming in my mind is that i was preparing  from last seven month that is the Fruit of that hard-work. i spent my whole day in Ricco developers  just thinking about my past .
         At last resultant come in my mind is that nothing is in our hands. We just planning as according our-self.
But when exist in real world than modify our dreams as according to need of the destiny. That is the real fact of everyone's life. 
         Our youth don't set our goal they made their goal which they archive in their life. Everyone told very loud tone THAT IS MY GOAL. but they don't told what is the reality of their goal . They never told that they don't prepare or study for that goal they change the sentence as according to their Destiny. 


   

Unknown

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment